Not everyone can boast a beautiful smile. This is a true dream for many. In modern dentistry, there are plenty of unique opportunities through which you can always achieve what you want. Anyone can order dental implants. Quite popular and in demand is dental implantation. Types of implants are varied.
Why is modern implantology so popular? First of all, it is worth highlighting the fact that the implants on which the crowns are installed are practically the same as natural teeth. They are perfectly acclimatized. With them, a person can live the entire period of life. Implants are appropriate as with the loss of one tooth, and a number.
Implants are installed without pain, and local anesthesia of high quality is performed. For carrying out such an operation, various methods are chosen that are as gentle as possible.
There are plenty of advantages due to which dental implantation is quite popular and in demand.
1. Thanks to dental implants, there is always an opportunity to correct the defects of the dentition – of various lengths, as well as localization.
2. Similar constructions allow using various prostheses in the process of further prosthetics – both removable and non-removable. This ensures reliable fixation. The person gets used to a removable denture faster and easier. The thing is that in this case the borders are impressively smaller. In addition, there is no foreign body sensation in the mouth.
3. Using implants, it is possible to refuse removable prosthetics. And even in those cases, if the teeth are completely absent.
4. Implant – excellent protection of the jaw bone from destruction. The same applies to atrophy. During the chewing process, the load exerted on the jaw is distributed very evenly.
5. As a result of the implantation of teeth, the chewing process becomes as efficient as possible. As a result, improves the activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
Highly qualified specialists in the field of dentistry can work wonders. Tooth implantation is possible using a variety of effective techniques. The most commonly used two-stage dental implantation. During the technological pauses, which are included in the stages of implant treatment, there are no manipulations at all. A period of a couple of months or even six months passes between the installation of the implant and the gum former. The more elite the system of implants, the higher their quality.
Picture Credit: kreatikar